Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year

How can it be 2010? Doesn't that sound like something out of a science fiction novel? Well - it my little world, this year will be different. Down to 4 kids at home. It's almost empty nest around here. Victoria's wedding was wonderful. Nothing horrible happened. We all had a terrific time. So many friends and family pitched in and helped - I really couldn't have done it without them. One of these days I'll tell about my shopping, cooking, catering experiences. Right now I am exhausted and looking forward to a little bit of normal.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year :0)

    found ya, read all your posts, can't believe you're living with a snake in the house, and love, love, LOVE the story of the trip to Tennessee and the TP note!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete