Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Henry

First of all - I forgot to post in April! My lofty goal was to at least write once a month. And here it more than half way through May. Well, our big news is a little piggie named Henry. I am such a sucker! And so are the kids. We brought him home from a friend's farm - poor little thing was the runt and so tiny. He's almost a month old and only weighs about 5 pounds! So we're bottle feeding him and learning Piggish. I have this strange personality disorder, I think. On one hand I would like a nice clean house and imagine how lovely peace and quiet would be. But then I do things like let a runt pig live in Anastasia's bedroom. Along with 2 rats she is taking care of for Victoria. And somewhere between 2 and 4 dogs (depending if the granddogs are here for the day) and 3 cats and 5 caterpillars doing their thing in a jar in the kitchen. And 3 4H pigs (but I never let them in the house.) That I am on firm on.

No comments:

Post a Comment