Thursday, May 27, 2010

It's still May

Hurray! I have a few minutes on the computer at the library so I will post again before the month is over. We still have Henry. I think it is almost time for him to go live with piggies of his own kind. This morning I looked in his bin to get him up and he wasn't there. I stood there baffled for a moment - until I saw him snuggled up with Anastasia in her bed. I'm not sure what we're going to do with him!! What else? My radishes have sprouted!! I may not be much of a gardener -but I can grow radishes. I just can't bear to thin them. It seems like such a waste. But then they all grow lumpy and gnarled together. But back to Henry. He is just SO cute. SO SO cute. But I have this bad feeling that we are going to be warming up bottles for him the rest of his life and I'm not sure how that will work when he is 200 pounds.

1 comment: