Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Rest of the Story

Okay - the ring is on the finger!! It's officially official and the big day is New Year's Eve. We are all very excited and happy for the giddy in love young couple. Her ring is beautiful - I'll get some pictures soon - as soon as someone can tell me how to do it! So - back to the night they met earlier this summer. When he dropped her back at my friend Karen's house they chatted a little about the good time hey had and then Victoria said "last time you asked me I said 'no' but I changed my mind -can I have a kiss on the lips?" And apparently he didn't have to think about it for an hour. Then she sent an email to a girlfriend that said something about how flustered she was but she knew if she didn't do it (ask him) she would regret it for the rest of her life. (She really didn't think she would see him again - he does live in Tennessee after all.) But somehow - the text got sent to Zachariah instead!! Anyhow...that was the beginning. So now they are engaged!! It is so awesome how God has blessed us all and answered our prayers above and beyond our wildest dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment