Saturday, September 19, 2009

I'm Back!

I started this blog because I always have lots going on with my family and stuff to talk about. But, I found that I was getting "tongue tied" when I went to write a post, because I thought it had to be pretty significant. Well, I'm back - and am just going to ramble about random things. Okay - Victoria got a snake and it was living at a friend's house. I said that snake could NOT come here - "over my dead body" were my exact words. Well, apparently I had a near death experience because that creature, Lucille AKA "She Who Must Not Be Named" moved in. Fortunately I can't see her and she doesn't make noise. Her "food" however did make noise. And one day the "food" got loose and were at large in my house. Bruce came in one morning and said the cat had an unusual colored mouse in her mouth. Bingo. Food# 1 (AKA Scotty ) accounted for. Food #2 (AKA Herman) still at large.

No comments:

Post a Comment